The Ambulatory Care Centers at Northside Medical Center encompass a variety of specialized outpatient centers to provide medical and healthcare services for diagnosis, observation, treatment and rehabilitation. Our centers include:
- The Family Practice Center – Provides care for adults and children and features a 24-hour on-call service for emergencies. For more information, call us at 330-884-3235.
- The Internal Medicine and Surgical Center – Offering convenient, affordable primary care and specialty services such as medical, surgical and dermatology for patients 18 years and older. For more information, call us at 330-884-4250.
- ValleyCare Sleep Center – Dedicated to helping those with impaired sleep with comfortable rooms with state-of-the-art testing equipment. For more information, call us at 330-884-4105.
- The Family Foot Care Center – Treating patients of all ages both conservatively and surgically. For more information, call us at 330-884-0700.
- ValleyCare Dental Services – Providing more than 50 years of service to the community, ValleyCare Dental Services offers state-of-the-art dental care for adults and children. For more information, call us at 330-884-3058.
- Center for Breast Health – Enhances breast health through screening, education and early detection of breast cancer with coordination of services for treatment and support. For more information, call us at 330-884-2200 for the Northside Medical Center location and 330-884-5894 for the ValleyCare Health Center, Austintown location.
- Austintown Urgent Care - Providing x-ray and lab services on site, Austintown Urgent Care is located in an easily accessible are with convenient hours. Appointments are not necessary. We can treat the unexpected illness or minor mishaps that don't require a trip to the emergency room (ER). For more information, please call us at 330-884-1500.